International Treatment Inquiry
Thank you very much for your inquiry and your confidence in Heidelberg University Hospital. We have received your data and you should have received a first confirmation e-mail.
Our next steps will be the following:
- A case manager of the International Office team will check whether all necessary information was provided.
- As a rule we will send you a confirmation e-mail including our International Office case number within two working days after receipt of you inquiry. If you do not receive this e-mail within two working days, please contact us by sending the copy of your initial confirmation e-mail to international.office. @med.uni-heidelberg.de
- If we have any questions or if we ask for more medical reports, we will contact you and wait for your answer. Please note that we cannot deal with your request and hand it on to our medical specialists until the documents are complete.
- As soon as we have received the required information (including required/expected DICOM image files or other reports) we will forward the inquiry to our appropriate medical specialists.
- The medical specialist – or sometimes a team of specialists – will review the medical information provided and decide if a treatment in Heidelberg can be offered and which treatment. Subsequently, we will provide a short description of the offered treatment and a cost estimate for the offered treatment.
Duration of processing (steps 4 and 5):
As a rule we will send our reply within 5 working days from date of receipt of the complete required information and essential medical data.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions related to your inquiry; when contacting us please always quote the International Office case number we will provide.
Your International Office Team
Finish and back to Home