100 Years Center for Orthopedics, Trauma Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury
The Orthopedic University Hospital Heidelberg is one of the largest clinics for musculoskeletal university medicine in Germany. It combines cutting-edge medicine and excellence in research for all areas of orthopedics and orthopedic surgery. Patients are treated individually and according to the latest clinical and scientific findings.
The unique campus enables close cooperation with short distances between doctors of orthopedics and trauma surgery, internal medicine, anesthesiology, radiology, nursing staff, technical orthopedics and therapists. This enables comprehensive care under one roof with a high level of patient safety and at the highest university level. Before, during and after surgery.
- Endoprosthetics center of maximum care
- Shoulder/elbow and hand surgery section
- Section Spine Surgery and Spine Center
- Pediatric Orthopedics, Neuroorthopedics and Foot Surgery Section
- Technical Orthopedics
- Section of conservative orthopedics and pain therapy
- Section of orthopedic oncology and septic orthopedic surgery
- Section of sports orthopedics and sports traumatology
- Trauma surgery and reconstructive surgery
- University outpatient clinic for orthopedics and trauma surgery
- Expert opinion outpatient clinic
Image Gallery - Center for Orthopedics, Trauma Surgery and Paraplegiology Heidelberg
Specialists at the Center for Orthopedics, Trauma Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury offer online consultations for international patients, who seek an independent second opinion regarding joint replacement, arthroscopic joint surgery, spine surgery, bone cancer and soft tissue sarcomas, spinal cord injuries, shoulder surgery, pediatric orthopaedics, foot surgery, hand and elbow surgery, trauma and reconstructive surgery, sports orthopedics, and prostheses/support systems. Patients are supported with this assessment in making a sensible and good decision for further treatment.
Patients can consult with a specialist without traveling to Germany!