Please send your treatment inquiries to us via the contact form. Please note that we cannot deal with your inquiry unless you provide us with the form completed in German, English, or Russian.
We require copies of the following medical documents to enable us to provide treatment recommendations and the cost estimate:
- Mandatory: latest medical report (not older than 3 months; hematology cases: not older than 1 month)
- Imaging technique results
- Laboratory results
- Oncology patients: histology report, treatment plans/radiation treatment protocols of previous treatments
The medical documents have to be:
- in German or English,
- up-to-date (not older than 3 months; hematology cases: not older than 1 month)
- informative (for example: current status of the patient, last treatment, principal diagnosis and further conditions) and
- essential - please understand that we cannot handle too extensive documents.
You can send them via the contact form or e-mail. Data over 2 MB (MRI images, etc.) should be sent via CD/DVD in the DICOM format to the International Office. Please note that we do not download documents from external servers, but ask you to send these via CD/DVD.
Upload via Internet:
Information will follow soon.
In addition to the above mentioned documents we require up-to-date MRI images, which are not older than 3 months in case of inquiries for the neurosurgery department. Please note that we require images in the DICOM format (no jpeg or other image formats can be accepted). The images should be sent via CD to the International Office.
Inquiries Orthopedic treatment:
In case of inquiries for the orthopedics department we usually require up-to-date X-ray / CT / MRI images. In case of deformities we kindly ask you to provide us with up-to-date photos of the limb/body part to be treated.
Please note that we normally require about four working days to provide treatment recommendations and the cost estimate.
We will do our best to arrange an appointment on a date that is convenient for you. Please indicate desired dates. We do not have lengthy waiting times as a rule. Please note that we are unable to confirm an appointment until the amount stated on the cost estimate has been paid.